- Spielberg (ET, Jaws) and Besson (Nikita, Leon). The winner: Goodrich. The Guardian
- 'New York had relied on Hollywood great Steven Spielberg and Paris acclaimed Luc Besson for their films. But Goodrich beat them hands down with his powerful images'. The Sun
- Despite the glamour of Hollywood names, it was the film 'Inspiration' which won the day. Daily Express
- Daryl will always be at the forefront of our thinking when creative solutions for Federations and Broadcasters are required. Graham Fry, IMG
- 'Daryl quietly puts together pieces in own head and communicates softly. You wonder where the saved up energy goes. And then you see the film at the edit table. Sheer electricity'. Rahul Sengupta, TBWA India
"IMG has worked with Daryl Goodrich over many years on a multitude of projects. However, the two most recent commissions have both been high profile and for major clients in the UK. Daryl produced the studio and graphic look as well as opening title sequences across IMG’s Horse Racing coverage for Channel 4 and more recently the Live Matchday titles for the Premier League’s offering to the international broadcasters. Daryl is an extremely creative and enthusiastic director whose breadth of ideas has always impressed the production teams at IMG. This combined with his ability to hit deadlines and budget gives IMG total confidence that the quality of product and delivery is assured and for this reason Daryl will always be at the forefront of our thinking when creative solutions for Federations and Broadcasters are required."
'Daryl is without doubt one of the leading Creative Directors in the television industry today'.