- Spielberg (ET, Jaws) and Besson (Nikita, Leon). The winner: Goodrich. The Guardian
- Daryl will always be at the forefront of our thinking when creative solutions for Federations and Broadcasters are required. Graham Fry, IMG
- 'New York had relied on Hollywood great Steven Spielberg and Paris acclaimed Luc Besson for their films. But Goodrich beat them hands down with his powerful images'. The Sun
- Despite the glamour of Hollywood names, it was the film 'Inspiration' which won the day. Daily Express
- 'Daryl quietly puts together pieces in own head and communicates softly. You wonder where the saved up energy goes. And then you see the film at the edit table. Sheer electricity'. Rahul Sengupta, TBWA India
“Daryl is a rare talent, with great passion, exceptional creativity and a masterful eye for directing.”
'Daryl is without doubt one of the leading Creative Directors in the television industry today'.